Shows hosted by the North Hills Art Center include an Opening Reception and Awards Ceremony.
Artists calls for our shows posted approximately 5 weeks before show opening.
All shows are open to the public for viewing. Viewing and parking are free!
JANUARY: Private Show, North Hills High School, 2022
FEBRUARY: Winter Art Show - A Pittsburgh Perspective
(open to all, theme: each entry MUST incorporate the your idea of 'Pittsburgh', through depiction or sentiment.
Benefits West View HUB, 2022)
MARCH: Private Show, Pittsburgh Pastel League, March 12- April 8, 2022
(viewing open to all)
APRIL: Art of the Earth, Benefitting Beechwood Farms, April 23-May 13, 2022
(open to all, each piece must fit the theme: Inspired by the Earth)
MAY: Private Show, Pittsburgh Watercolor Society, May 21-June 10, 2022
(viewing open to all)
JUNE: Fiber & Fire Exhibit, June 25-July 15, 2022
(open to all, each entry MUST incorporate fiber and/or the use of fire somewhere in the piece.)
JULY/AUGUST: Private Show, Recyclable Art Show - All Bottled Up
(TBA, open to all, each entry MUST incorporate the use of a recyclable plastic bottle and t's encouraged to use other recyclable materials as well. Open to both children and adults.)
SEPTEMBER: Member’s Show, September 10-September 30, 2022 (open to members only, no theme)
OCTOBER: Crisis Center North Fundraising Show, October 14 - October 28, 2022 (open to all, no theme)
NOVEMBER: Holiday Artisan Market, November 11-December 10, 2022 (open to all, no theme)
Please note: We will be screening applications to offer our guests a wide variety of art/craft items and continue the high quality shopping experience of years past. In order to facilitate this, JPGS will be required at the time of application.
DECEMBER: Enjoy time at home creating with family & friends!
**Traveling Art Gallery (Northland Library; open to all, no theme) - for 2022 tba
The following applies to shows hosted by the North Hills Art Center unless otherwise noted:
- Entry fee for members is $10 per piece, up to 3 pieces per show.
- Entry fee for non-members is $15 per piece, up to 3 pieces per show.
- Artisan Markets are ‘craft shows’ allowing only items handmade by the exhibiting artist. They are free for members to enter-the above gallery fees per piece do not apply to the Artisan Market.
- Entered pieces are NOT juried into any exhibit, however, the NHAC reserves the right to refuse any piece for content. Prints accepted for non-juried shows only. (This does not apply to photography/digital art.)
- The NHAC claims a 30% commission from the sale of any piece during the exhibit, whether sold by NHAC Staff or the artist. Commission rates differ with fundraising shows.
Gallery Form Show Tags Membership